ASUS releases three Lingyao X thin and light 11 gen Laptop
Asus launches its three variants of 11 gen laptop. Not long ago, after Intel released the 11th-generation Core processor, it also heralded that a large number of notebooks using this series of processors will be available. Previously, ThinkPad X1 Fold and ThinkPad X1 Nano were released, followed by the release of ASUS, one of the Taipei Double-A Lingyao X series thin and light notebooks.
Among them, Lingyao X Aspect and Lingyao X Xiaoyao both have passed the Intel EVO platform certification. Not long ago, Ai Faner also introduced the Intel EVO platform: Every EVO notebook has been tested by the Intel Open Lab And certification, using
- The latest 11th generation Core processor.
- Iris Xe graphics card,
- With long battery life.
- Instant wake-up.
- Fast charging, and other functions to enhance user experience.
1. ASUS 11th generation Lingyao XAspect Laptop
The first to be released is the Lingyao X aspect, which uses a:
- 3300×2200 resolution touch IPS display with a screen-to-body ratio of 92% and supports 10-point touch.
- This screen has 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut coverage, and has passed Pantone color certification, passed the German Rheinland low blue light certification.
- The maximum brightness of 500nits, which can also adapt to outdoor work needs.
- The screen aspect ratio of 3:2 is considered to be the “productivity ratio” because compared to the traditional 16:9 screen ratio, the former can display more information on the same screen. It is used in Office, web browsing and other environments It is more convenient to download. asus 11 gen laptop
- Because its screen is already relatively large, the weight and size of the Lingyao X’s vertical and horizontal body are quite satisfactory: 1.35 kg in weight and 13.9 mm in thickness.
- At present, Lingyao X adopts the i7-1165G7 processor. asus 11 gen laptop
- Comes standard with 16GB 4266MHz LPDDR4X memory.
- There are two storage options: 512GB and 1TB. asus 11 gen laptop
- A large-capacity battery with a 67Wh can provide 12 hours of battery life when not connected to a power source. It also supports 65W PD fast charging.
- Full-size backlit 1.35mm keystroke keyboard, a NumberPad 2.0 touchpad with a numeric keypad, and a touchpad.
- Infrared face recognition.
- Wi-Fi 6
- Harman Kardon audio certification, MIL-STD 810G military standard
- Dual Thunderbolt 4 ports, and full-size HDMI and USB3.2 ports
Also, as a thin and light notebook, its structural configuration is quite good
2. ASUS Flipbook, Lingyao X Xiaoyao
Another Lingyao X Xiaoyao configuration is similar to the aspect ratio:
As a flipbook, Lingyao X Xiaoyao supports:
- A 360-degree flip of the screen.
- 4096-level pressure-sensitive pen, and MPP2.0.
- But its biggest selling point is the 4K OLED display, 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, Pantone color certification, and VESA Display HDR 500 True Black certification.
It can be seen that the two notebooks of Lingyao X have the main productivity size and a main screen and flip. The configuration is similar, so their prices are surprisingly the same. The starting price is 1,325.27 United States Dollar
(i7 11th Gen+16GB+512GB).
In addition to the above two Lingyao X series, Asus also announced a Lingyao X Lingfeng, it will be equipped with an NVIDIA MX450 independent display, the weight will be controlled at 995 grams.
You May Like these Articles: